Saturday, October 26, 2013

Within These Adobe Walls-372S Wet & Wild Megasheild Lip color with SPF

Within These Adobe Walls-372S from Wet & Wild Megasheild Range-

 


  • Packaging: 

  • Cruelty free seal- In it's packaging it says- It's cruelty free!

  • Color- It's actually creamy peach color. & if i could name it, I would name it- Peaches & cream. It's a perfect blend of peachiness & cream. I just love this color. & It's a little creamy in terms of quality as well and very glossy. It glides very smoothly, but it can be a little runny too. It transfers to glass while drinking water and it fades very fast. I like the glossiness though. It's not very much shiny like frosted ones, but can be considered as creamy types with a little whiteness! I think it suits me quite well, so I tend to love it more actually! :)

 


  •  Swatch-
 
  • review on my lips-
 Indoor-
Daylight-

With Flash-
  • closer look at daytime-

Final Review-

No comments:

Post a Comment