Monday, October 28, 2013

Harmony fruity soap-Mango flavor

Harmony soap-Mango flavor-


  • Packaging- It looks totally edible mango packed in it. & it was soap..for me, it was hard to believe! I'm such a mango lover, & got a little disappointed to figure it out that it's soap n not edible thing at all..lol but, the packaging is actually great. makes me crave for mangoes.. It smells soo damn mango-ish flavored that i kept smelling it for one whole day, & unpacked it after someone insisted me to know about it's quality and stuffs.

    • size of the soap- the soap is oval shaped and not very small not very big, it's medium.it was a little tapped from one side as you can see in the image! To be honest, I liked the cover packet of the soap more than the actual soap! lol





    • shape-

     
    • Quality of the soap- This soap is quite mild, and the lather is very light and not very creamy. I like the fragrance but not the lather..it has a color too.. when i'm washing my hand with this, the color keeps dropping on the sink, which i don't like much! 
             & most importantly, It's cleaning agent is not very strong. It doesn't clean any type of greasiness or stickiness from hands. I seriously did not like to use this soap anymore after trying once.


     
    • color- The soap changes it's color when it gets in contact with water. It turns into a peachy cream shade after using..and gets back to its normal color after getting dried up!
    see the color has changed-

    •  Final Review- for me- it's a nice soap but not re-purchasing type. Fun to give a try for once only! :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment