Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sandstorm -913C Wet & Wild Mega Last Lipcolor Review


  • Sandstorm -913C- From all the 20 shades of Mega Lasts Lipsticks' range, I think, I liked this color the most- Sandstorm! This is basically medium brown. Many people say- is a warm medium orange brown. To Me, It's toffee brown on the lips and as solid lipcolor, It's milk chocolate!(The Cadbury dairy silk one!)
 How its shown in the official websites- 
Which doesn't attract people much leaving with a thought- yeah, it might be some chocolaty type color..common one! But, When i was in search of one real brown color, i found this.. I couldn't help myself ordering one online, From an online based shop "Natasha's Collection" and here's my review on it!
  • Sandstorm's Packaging & Price-
It looks very regular sized in a black, simple Wet & Wilds common styled transparent sealed packaging as you have seen in other posts, and definitely fairly priced- 1.99$ (Usd) and in Bdt 300T.k



 
     

  • Review on my Lips:
Outdoor & Indoor-


  • Color- Like I mentioned before, It's toffee brown on the lips but, looks like milk chocolate as solid color and It's my most favorite of all the shades from W&W! I can blindly use this as my daily wear! This is something, you can wear totally without make up! & with make up? It's all gorgeous!! :D So, here's the lipstick..see-after opening how it looks-



  • Swatch on my hand-
Indoor(complete daylight)
Indoor (flash)




  •  After Application: I think, It's not very matte, rather it's a bit glossy and slight shine will be seen on my review and It feels matte on the lips but not dry, i feel it has some auto-moisture lock system it. It has a sweet smell, kind of chocolate type or i can refer to candy type as well. It doesn't have any tastes though. Its easy to get smudged very quickly leaving no stains or tinted marks, it's easy to apply but i think, lipliner would do this part better for the outer liner, since it glides a little too smoothly! It feels quite light on the lips but not as light as you would forget there's a lip paint on your lips! Those who are seeking for chocolate colors, but not dark chocolate or coffee, It's a well grabbing stuff for them! In fall, or summer, you can wear it regularly, but in Winter, you might have to switch to more moist containing lipsticks!
So, if anyone asks me would I go for repurchasing this one? It's Yes! I would love to buy it again..this can be anyone's favorite shade if they love toffee kinda shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment