Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunsilk Perfect straight shampoo & conditioner!

Sunsilk- perfect straight shampoo had a tagline of- "Straight-lock technology" & claimed as- "keeps hair fully aligned as it dries."
& also said on the top corner with a shiny highlight- "Use with conditioner for Stunnigly Straight Hair"

So, the packaging, the ads (both TVC & print media ads- in newspaper & billboard) were attractive! I found them brilliant. Felt connected with the message, considering it to be true! It was a good product's image in my mind. & right after seeing the ad for 5-6 times, I searched for the shampoo in a superstore & purchased it along with the conditioner. But, after using it, I must say- It's one of the worst shampoos that i've come across! Yes! It's just a waste of my money! It made my hair dull, dry, frizzy type, rough & lifeless in short!

It's named as- Perfect straight, but, it simply doesn't make your hair straight, rather wavy and tangled! So, Perfect straight is a far cry!
  • It's effect on my hair- My hair is normal straight but since I've long hair it gets a little tangled and seems a little wavy in the bottom part if not used proper shampoo and conditioner. My hair is not very healthy and think type, but it atleast looks fine and shiny, silky soft with normal shampooing and conditioning! So, I always have a fascination for dead straight salon looking type straight hair! & that is why- I went for this product(Perfect Straight-purple pack one) And, It's simply a disaster!  It just did not make my hair straight in any way, rather a lot wavy and tangled, dry, straw like! Lost its shine in one use!
This was such a worst companion to my hair ever! In my life, i've come across atleast 30 brands of shampoo and used these brands- Dove, Pantene, Pert plus, Head & shoulders, Vo5, Suave, Finesse, Herbal essence, Sunsilk and Timotie, and a few more..But, trust me- I've never found a single shampoo ruining my hair this badly! How my hair looked is sort of like this-(image got from internet)

                                                Home Remedies For Dry Damaged and Frizzy Hair
  •  After Shampooing- My hair was perfectly normal and shiny soft silky before applying this shampoo, and I had applied oil  one hour before shampooing, but nothing could defend it. It's a worst product and the shampooing agents just killed my hair. When my hair dried up, i just felt my hair never felt this much rough and dull. The way it felt, when i touched once, I didn't even feel like toughing anymore.
  • Conditioner part- I had applied the conditioner as well, but that was of no use.. I never knew that- a conditioner can contain this much roughening agent. It simply resulted a course hair! 
  • My thoughts on Sunsilk- Both the products were Thai, and this is the only available one in superstores, so I had no other choice to buy any other country's one! But, I've used other Thai Sunsilk shampoos and conditioners, they seemed very perfectly nice! All I know is- this purple pack has caused severe damaged to my hair, and i need hair treatment now to fix this. I'm using oil- over night, right now to fix this dryness but, how it felt after using is unforgettable. I'm simply feeling like throwing them away. So, it's a BIG NO for this product! I heard others complaining too! so, don't go for the shiny purple pack of Sunsilk!!  The other items of sunsilk are good, definitely pick them in your basket, but not this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment