Sunday, October 27, 2013

MUA- Fashionista_Flawless Primer

MUA- Fashionista_Flawless Primer-
                                     MUA Fashionista Primer was on sale when I purchased it. It was only £3 in the official website of MUA, when I got ordered for it. But, it's actually 10£ & I feel it's justified! Even if MUA charges 10£ later on..I will still buy it! Fashionista Flawless primer was my first trial of primer & only in one trial it won my heart! Yes! Fashionsita Flawless Primer holds the best quality image to me!

  • Packaging- It comes in long tube, which is soft and easy to apply because of the tube. The tube is approximately 15 centimeters long and you can keep it stand due to its shape.
closer look-
seal on the back-
  •  Product's appearance- When it's in the tube, there's no way out that you can realize how it's going to be- sticky or gel type or liquid!  the tube seems soft, but silver in color, so no visibility of the inside substance! So, when I opened it, and unsealed the silver foil, and squeezed it, a little drop of transparent, shiny liquid substance was poured on my palm. I tried to smell it, it had no smell.
closer look-
 
                  
 It was shiny and seemed quite glossy at a glance and when I started blending it, appeared like this-
  •  After blending-
                  It blends completely smoothly on skin. & When it blends, its invisible n your skin. Only the feeling remains and the texture changes. It claims of air-brushed finish..and certainly it does provide the claimed benefit. It leaves a Silky smooth feeling after applying, which I simply love. I tend to keep touching my skin a lot after applying this. My skin feels amazingly soft after applying it & blending it properly. It's very light. And, doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. It's quite greasy at first when you start applying but, later on when it's properly blended on the skin, it doesn't leave a single sign that something has been applied. Face doesn't look greasy at all. Doesn't even feel sticky! It's very very light in my eyes, as I've heard people complaining about their primer is a little sticky and stuffs.I can't really stop praising about it, unless it's used, none can explain enough about the goodness of this product. MUA did a fab job! it's an amazingly nice thing in their inventory!
It's major functioning seems to come to light, when foundation is applied on top of it. Foundation glides very smoothly.. and I just love how it looks..very smooth texture of skin & very silky effect with that.
  • Pros & Cons-
  1. It's very light, very easy to apply.
  2. leaves silky smooth finish.. you can say air-brushed finish.
  3. your skin glows when you put foundation on it.
  4. Controls your sweat: It doesn't let your sweat come out of skin very easily when you do make up, so it's a major plus point in terms of showing thumbs up for this product.
  5. gives you velvety soft skin.
  6. you can always apply it before putting on foundation or facepowder whatever you want.
  7. It's water proof.
  8. It's totally invisible on skin & fragrance free.
  9. It can be worn for long hours.
  10. It glides very easily on skin, thus you don't need anything to apply it..you can do it with your hands.
  11. It's simply not sticky type and if you use it barely on your face, without any face powder or foundation no1 can tell you've put something on your face! 
 & no cons for it! Besides- takes a little long to remove from skin with 2/3 wipers.  that's about it! :)
                                 I'm loving this product, and I would rate as 5 star for this! :)

2 comments:

  1. Is it matte? :) And do you mind if I share your blogpost on my page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. umm..u can say it's matte. but not very matte type. It's not for oily skin there's another one matte_primer for oily skin type! :) & sure! u can post it in your page! :) <3

      Delete